The Mink Pack is Choral Club‚Äôs year-round small ensemble. Mink Pack music is entirely secular focusing on Mid-Century popular songs with an upbeat, hip vibe in 3- 4- and 5 part arrangements. The ensemble rehearses weekly for 10 weeks in the summer (June-early August), with monthly refresher rehearsals October-April. The group performs up to 18 concerts intermittently August - October and January - April.
- Ability to read sheet music with an understanding of dynamics, rhythms, tempos and other musical elements indicated in the score
- Ability to learn music quickly from scores and tracks, and to come to rehearsal ready to put it all together and polish
- Comfortable with performance, with professional demeanor
- Ability to self-start and work independently
- Ability to present at least two solo/small group numbers to add to the repertoire appropriate in style and content to the MP brand
- A reliable, responsible team player
Auditions will be held in two rounds. Interested singers should send in a letter of interest and short vocal history along with a recording (or link to recording) to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. ¬†Finalists will be invited to a second live audition in late May.
Rehearsals begin in June, 2018.